French for businesses and companies
Our teaching team is available to provide French courses to businesses in the PACA (Provence Alpes Côte d’Azur) region. Our teachers can come to your place of work or visit you at home. L’Institut Destination Langues is registered with the Prefecture as a training provider, and therefore qualified to provide courses to your employees as part of in-house training.
We offer classes in
– French as a foreign language at all levels
– Core knowledge/key skills
– Refresher courses and classes to improve French for both foreigners and French speakers
– French for business and the world of work
– French for the hotel and tourism industries
– French for medicine
– Legal French
– Conversation classes
– Courses based on specific objectives
– Refresher courses in French
– Exam preparation (diplomas and competitive examinations)
– Professional writing
Are you looking to change or advance your career by improving your French and passing a level certification test?
Your entire study program can be funded as a “Formation Continue” through your CPF, your OPCO or your company!
Do not hesitate to contact email@example.com to get a quote.
L’Institut Destination Langues offers you high-quality teaching from its team of native French-speaking teachers, who hold Masters degrees in “French as a foreign language”(FLE), as well as other higher qualifications gained in France and abroad. They are all highly experienced, with years of teaching experience in universities, teaching centres and companies.
– Classes in small groups or on a one-to-one basis: our courses are individualised and tailored after taking into account the student’s needs. Together, we define their objectives before the beginning of the course. Students are fully involved and make faster progress.
– An emphasis on the spoken language and listening comprehension: through practical situations, the student is led to reuse and activate the new language skills they have learnt. Written exercises are contextualised according to the student’s requirements, and can be tailored around specific purposes; letter writing for internal and external correspondance, reports, summaries…
-Varied and topical teaching materials: newspaper articles, videos and advertisements, all taken from everyday life. You will also have the option to incorporate your work documents (reports, research, e-mails, etc.), to create interactive teaching exercises that allow you to start using the target language straight away to carry out different tasks.
– Flexibility: our institute offers lessons over the phone and online activities for when you aren’t able to attend sessions, or for while you are working away.
Why companies choose us
Whatever the objectives of you and your employees, the IDL language teachers will find the teaching methods which are best suited to your specific requirements, in order to:
– Facilitate communication both within and outside the company;
– Allow for an effective integration of staff into the social side of the company, enabling dialogue and negotiation with French-speaking colleagues and clients;
– Prepare for specific diplomas such as the DELF and the DALF, the TEF and TCF, as well as the certificates and diplomas awarded by the Paris Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
Here are just some of the businesses and organisations who have chosen to take their courses with IDL
– Help with CPF/CIF applications and ‘OPCA‘s
– A single contact person throughout the entire process
– A personalised service, tailored to each student
Language levels in accordance with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CECRL): www.coe.int/t/dg4/linguistic/Cadre1_fr.asp
Prices: Includes free initial test for immediate level placement – End of course progress review – End of course certificate
Please contact us with your requirements. We will suggest a course for you and provide you with a personalised estimate.